The shifting demographics of the US population are changing the way we do business: how people experience our organizations and our offerings, how we communicate, and how we deliver to the marketplace. No matter what industry you are in, cultural competence will engage and enable your employees, and give your organization competitive advantage.
CALL TO ACTION
Cultural competency is quickly evolving into a mandate for businesses in every industry in the U.S. But traditional cultural awareness training programs are just the tip of the iceberg. Organizations themselves must become culturally competent in order to deliver products and services that are respectful of and responsive to the beliefs, practices and cultural and linguistic needs of diverse employees and customers.
Join us for an interactive workshop specifically designed to help you build the organization you need in order to train and enable your employees to deliver culturally relevant products and services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Executives and managers in healthcare, customer service, sales, marketing, human resources, and organizational development who want to learn the steps organizations must take to build cultural competence.
- Understand the strategic imperatives and the business case for building culturally competent organizations.
- Know the difference between cultural competence for organizations and individuals.
- Discover what a vision of culturally competent business looks like.
- See what it takes to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Discuss with leading experts the essential elements and building blocks of cultural competence most relevant for organizations, teams and individuals.
Registration information will be available soon. For more information, or to be placed on an invitation list, please contact Maureen Donnellan, Director of Consulting at 513.721.6611.