We are in search of an experienced Sales & Human Resource Consultants with experience in diverse industries nationwide. Our areas of specialty include: Organizational Improvement, Employee Relations Union Avoidance, Total Rewards Compensation, Training and Capability Development.
This is a remote position. We are searching for qualified candidates nationwide.
HR Consultant is Responsible for:
- Managing client projects
- Delivering consulting services including:
– Employee engagement surveys
– Leadership development & supervisory training
– Strategic planning
– Team building, etc
- Sourcing and securing new clients as well as preparing project proposals
- Developing intellectual capital
Education/ Degree Required:
- Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology, Communication or related field. Master’s degree or Ph.D. preferred.
Key Skills/ Knowledge/ Experience:
- 5 or more years experience as a Human Resource Consultant.
- Experience and ability to work with organizational leaders from top management to first-line supervisors.
- Skills that effectively relate to diverse organizations of various sizes.
- Ability in preparing proposals and presentations as well as writing reports.
- Ability to develop new business.
- Qualified candidates with an existing client base preferred.
- Open to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Competitive salary and benefits with incentives to earn extraordinary income.
To Apply: Email or fax your resume along with salary requirements.
Nsies@ManagementPerformance.com Fax: 513-762-8588